New Horizons facilitates American donations to QEF in various ways, including online and by check.
The Queenstown Education Foundation (QEF) is registered in the USA as the Queenstown Education Fund, a PROJECT of the New Horizon Foundation which offers donors an IRS tax break.
Explore the options:
If paying by check, use these instructions:
New Horizons Foundation is our partner in the US.
- Please make the check out to: NEW HORIZONS FOUNDATION
- DOWNLOAD and fill in this Donation Card which indicates the donation is intended for: QUEENSTOWN EDUCATION FUND.
- Sent checks to: New Horizons Foundation, 5550 Tech Center Drive, Suite 303, Colorado Springs, CO 80919.
New Horizons Foundation can only give receipts for donations written/paid to New Horizons Foundation. It cannot give receipt for donations written/payable to Queenstown Education Foundation/Fund, or to any individual.
Technical difficulties with your donation?
Please contact the New Horizons Foundation and a team member will immediately assist you.
- Office hours are 8am – 5pm Standard Mountain time (GMT-7)
- +1-719-260-1213 or toll free on +1-800-531-4075 – and choose option 1.
- You can send your questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org